Cool Roofs are designed to reflect sunlight and significantly reduce a building’s energy costs. As pioneer in Cool Roofing applications Bay Quality Roofing uses Carlisle Single-Ply Thermoplastic Membranes and the best Fluid Applied products such as CeramaFlex® to provide the most cost-efficient, energy conservative Cool Roofs. Our extended warranties are designed to protect your long-term investment and our maintenance programs ensure that your building is always protected and efficient.
It can be installed over existing roofs, thereby eliminating excess roofing materials from being deposited in a landfill. It is also very durable. The waterproof elastic membranes are highly resistant to wear and decay. The durability of this roofing material increases the life of the roof, while saving money and resources. It is safe and non-toxic. Because of it is highly reflective, it bounces off UV rays which can provide owners a huge amount of energy savings.
- Highly Reflective: UV rays bounce-off reducing heat build-up.
- Energy Efficient: They reduce energy costs by as much as 40%.
- Versatile: “Cool Roofs” are usually installed over existing roofs eliminating costly tear-offs and potentially hazardous materials ending up in landfills.
- Durable: “Cool Roofs” are waterproof elastic membranes, highly resistant to wear and decay, increasing the life of your roof while saving money and resources.
- Non-Toxic: No harmful fumes, or poisons to endanger workers or the environment.
- Safe: No special handling or costly disposal required. Made of 30% recycled materials.
- Non-Flammable: Class “A” fire rated, reducing insurance costs and potentially hazardous fires.
- Proven: 10, 15 and 20-year warranties.
- Accepted: Title 24 compliant, LEED rated, ENERGY STAR®